Thank you so much for wanting to advertise your game on our site! To be eligible,
there are a few criteria listed below which your work CANNOT contain.
Underage content, this includes 'aged-up' characters, including babyfur & cub
All characters must be 18+
Racism amongst human skin colors is prohibited.
We reserve the right to remove games at our sole discretion and without reason,
even if they don't directly violate any of the rules stated above.
If your game does not directly contain or implies any of the above, then you're good to go!
Please fill out this form
Alphabetical list of categories
- Action: Action games where the main goal could be a variety of things.
- Graphic Novel: A game where you progress mostly linearily through a story. Story telling is done by a mixture of images and text.
You get to make choices that will have an effect on the story.
These choices might make the story take a completely different branch, they might also be your doom.
Frequent saving is advised. Multiple playthroughs are usually necessary to explore the complete story.
- Platformer: Sometimes also called Jump and run. A 2D game, usually viewed from the side,
where you must complete a level with obstacles, platforms, pits and enemies by reaching the other end, traditionally on the right side.
3D platformers exist but they're rather rare due to the added complexity in making as well as playing them.
- RPG: Role playing game. A game where you're allowed to move freely and engage in (usually) turn based combat against enemies. You need to fulfill various goals among your quest to beat the game.
These games are usually rendered with real graphics in a 2D top down view, rather than being text only.
- Text Adventure: A game where you interact and experience the world mostly through text rather than images, but you might find the occasional image to support the story.
This is the predecessor of the modern RPG. They're still very popular because they're easy to make without requiring a lot of experience. In the past you had to type out what your character wants to perform, but modern text adventures offer mouse interactivity.
They also made handling the inventory and navigating around a map easier.